Saturday 16 June 2012

Fabric Stamping Update

This is just a quick follow up on Ava's butterfly t-shirt stamping effort.  The shirt has been washed...and stained some more at nursery...

The pictures aren't amazingly clear, but there was a little fading in the (40deg C) wash.  Not much, and certainly not enough to get upset about.  All in all, I am really pleased with the way the stamping worked.

Now, I need to have a little think about what I am going to stamp next.  Any ideas?  I would like something a little neater (read: no Ava help!) and something that I can wear or use.  I also have this idea stuck in my head that I want to give block carving a go - you know, the rubber block stuff by the likes of Speedball, not lino or wood.

Oi....like I need any other projects right now....



No comments: