Monday 10 September 2012

It's No Surprise

...that once again I am plotting and scheming....

I am a-l-w-a-y-s plotting and scheming new ideas!  This particular idea is for Christmas presents.  If it all goes well, there may be a few shop appearances too.

I am very excited.  But.  Then.  I always am when I have a new bee in my bonnet...

Do you see that pile of fabric up there?  Well, those are some samples from a few different fabric suppliers of various cottons/hemp/linen.  I have a plan for bigger pieces of a few of them.  A plan that involves screen printing.  A plan that maybe involves a little bit of leather.  Maybe I just gave the game away, maybe not.  But, for now, that is all I will say.

Don't hold your breath waiting for me to reveal.  We know that sometimes I take a little while to follow through on my plans!  I don't want you going blue in the face and keeling over on me!!



No comments: